Friday, November 6, 2009

2009 Xmas Cards for Sale!



My 2009 Xmas cards were inspired by the artist Ton Schulten, whose gallery I visited in Ootmarsum, Holland in January. His work is an incredible, fantastical manipulation of light and shadows, and most of his recent work is on HUGE canvasses, very bold and immense. He immediately became one of my favourite artists, and I have been thinking of his work all year, which probably explains why my cards came out the way they did.

100% of the proceeds from my cards (that's right, I am eating the costs in the name of fundraising!) goes to the Alberta Cancer Foundation for my Ride to Conquer Cancer. So, buy lots of cards this year and support a great cause!

Cards come in sets of 4 for $10, or a set of 12 (4 different designs) for $25.
Also available are my regular greeting cards, as well as last year's Xmas cards, and for the holidays I will also be donating the proceeds from any card sales to Conquer Cancer.
To see all cards available, go to my website

See me in person or email me at teridillon@hotmail.com to purchase!

T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment