Monday, May 10, 2010

Early spring riding

Derek has been out riding quite a bit this spring (and I have joined him when I can). We were really enjoying the above seasonal temperatures, until it decided to snow again. We've recently moved to SW Calgary, and have been enjoying the trails around Glenmore Reservoir... Pretty easy stuff, but it's sitting on the bike that counts. Those mountains still look pretty snowy in the distance, so no mountain-biking yet.

I have recently been to see the naturopath, and hope to cure all that ails me-- some new hay-fever symptoms and chronic infections. I highly recommend it for anyone fed up with conventional medicine and its over-prescription of antibiotics. Working on building up my gut, and will likely be on a Candida cleanse/diet by the time the bike ride rolls along, which will be really annoying for being fed... No dairy, gluten, or sugar, including fruit sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment