Monday, May 17, 2010

SURVIVOR BOOT CAMP Day 4

(I truly think that the extra energy that I am getting from boot camp is making me giddy. This is what I did this morning after I got home!)

So, Friday was the true test of if I could make it through boot camp or not... We had to boot camp from 6 until 7 am and then I had to be at work as soon as possible following (I normally get there by 7:30 at the latest). Then, true Farmer's Market style, work until 5:30 at least.

Well, I made it through, though I started work a little later than usual, which was no harm done. (In fact, I have found I have so much more energy that I probably got more done in the time I was there anyhow!). I'm probably driving everyone at work nuts, demonstrating lunges while carrying apple boxes, doing dips off the sides of the carts, and flexing my biceps when holding the sample tray! Honestly though, I feel great, even though the workouts are hard and sometimes I just want it to be over!

Today was a lot different, as Derek is in Edmonton and I went all by my lonesome. It wasn't a big deal, but it did make me realize that I really do appreciate having a "buddy" in boot camp, and it would be a lot different if I was just doing this on my own (mainly in the fact that I probably wouldn't be doing it in the first place!)

Keep on truckin'!

Teri :)

No comments:

Post a Comment